Thursday, February 11, 2010

Where can i advertise my mobile acrylic nail business for free in the leicestershire area?

I cant afford to pay 拢50 for a bloody advert cos I only charge 拢15 for a full set!! Anyone know of any free ad sites?Where can i advertise my mobile acrylic nail business for free in the leicestershire area?
my friend i have the perfect website for you. it includes over 1000 links to free advertising websites including free directories, free search engine submissions, free viral marketing, free top keywords and much much more


http://www.freeaddsgalore.me.ukWhere can i advertise my mobile acrylic nail business for free in the leicestershire area?
why no leaflet drop various offices and work places, hotels that don't have spa/treaments centres etc, ask in local hairdressers if they will display you add for nothing, offer up a free nail set if any organisation,newspaper is running a competition. Sometimes getting a press article, with the offer that a reader can win a free ??? is a way of free publicity in press. Make sure all your clients have a a couple of business cards so they can pass them on to friends and family. Go on a course to design your own website.
Sausages!

No comments:

Post a Comment