Thursday, February 11, 2010

What Glue/Adhesive is used to stick acrylic (plactic) to metal?

Hi, I just wanted to know what glue is used for sticking metal with acrylic thanks (for my project)


All answers are appreciated ASAP thanks. (By the way I searched it on the internet and got no straight answer)What Glue/Adhesive is used to stick acrylic (plactic) to metal?
Hi,


This is a really great site for all gluing needs give it a shot http://www.thistothat.com/index.shtmlWhat Glue/Adhesive is used to stick acrylic (plactic) to metal?
Use a two-part epoxy, availble at any home center or hardware store. Rough up the acrylic and metal with some sandpaper to give the epoxy something to bite into. Follow instruction on tube.
I use CA {superglue} to add metal details to my plastic models.
depending on strenth if you want very strong use plexus.

No comments:

Post a Comment