Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I took my acrylic nail tips off and they left chunks still in the middle of my nail and my nails look icky?

any ideas how to fix them at home, w/o going to the salon ?I took my acrylic nail tips off and they left chunks still in the middle of my nail and my nails look icky?
Use a little acetone nail polish remover and a nail buffer to thin down the bumps. they wont be completely gone until your nails grow out but they will be much less noticeableI took my acrylic nail tips off and they left chunks still in the middle of my nail and my nails look icky?
soak them in acetone for 30 minutes then take a napkin %26amp; wipe the gunk off the nail


%26amp; see if you can use something sharp to pop it off


or use an acrylic nipper (http://www.sallybeauty.com/Acrylic-Nail-鈥?/a> to cut the excess off


hope that helps
you can purchase pure acetone from a local beauty store and soak your nails until the remaining acrylic comes off. then you can buff your nails with a nail buffer to remove the rest.





hope that helps. if not, visit your local nail salon for a professional manicure.
Use nail polish remover to remove most of the dry fake nails. Then use jerkins lotion to moisturize the area. This works all the time.
buy non acetone polish remover, and soak your nails for a short time and it should come off, use a cotton or a rag,to wipe off remover
I soak them in hot water, and use my teeth, to pull them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment