Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Are there any flexible partials made that do not contain acrylic?

I need a partial for front teeth do to a motorcycle accident. Do they make them without acrylic materials and if so, how much do they cost? I need something flexible but something that will also not put alot of stress on the bone under the nose, as i broke it in the accident and it will be a thin bone. I cant afford all the root canals etc. and the stabalizer bar i have is to let the bone heal, but teeth are still loose. Might be better off pulling them and getting a partial!?Are there any flexible partials made that do not contain acrylic?
Well I am in Maryland and a flexible partial at the office I worked at was $1100 it is very thin and yes made out of acrylic but a different type thats why it is so thin and flexible and the tone of the gum can be shaded to your shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment