Sunday, February 7, 2010

I have just painted my wellies with acrylic paint?

*Wellies = Wellington Boots (if you didn't know)





But yes, I have just painted them ready for a festival, but should I varnish over them once they're dry, because I'm not sure if they're going to crack or something?


If I do need to varnish them, what type of varnish should I use?


Thankyou :)





PS I know this question doesn't really belong here, but I guess you guys can help me out most!I have just painted my wellies with acrylic paint?
It's probably a good idea to use a waterproof sealant.


that will prevent it from cracking and from deteriorating.


You can probs get one from your local art and craft store.


Not sure which brands are best sorry, but ask around, someone will know :)
  • care credit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment