Thursday, February 11, 2010

Where can I find the clear acrylic lightswitch kits that are for embroidery designs on fabric.?

I have embroidery designs that are made for lightswitch covers, but I don't know where to get the clear switchplate kits.Where can I find the clear acrylic lightswitch kits that are for embroidery designs on fabric.?
Most home inprovement stores carry them. I got mine from Home Depot. Hardware stores have them also. They are sold as to put wallpaper inside them but the embroidery on fabric works very well.Where can I find the clear acrylic lightswitch kits that are for embroidery designs on fabric.?
I found some at Home Depot; they didn't have a huge selection because most of the covers already had designs on them, but you should be able to find some there. Lowe's may also have some, too. Hope this helps you--good luck. Ann
I've seen them at my local Home Depot. I bet craft stores like Michael's and A.C. Moores sell them. Check there.
Go to www.herrschners.com They have clear acrylic ones that you can put your needlework in.
try to find a website that specializes in frames and such for cross stitch.
Mary Maxim also has these available

No comments:

Post a Comment