Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Where can I sell my acrylic paintings?

I am a painter I have some art that I want to sell but I don't know where to post them or sell them. Please if you have any ideas please let me know.Where can I sell my acrylic paintings?
Deviantart.com





You can post your artwork, and you can sell prints.Where can I sell my acrylic paintings?
I sell my acryllic paintings in cafes, reastraunts and hotels, you just make a business card and pretend your more sucessful and professional than you really are, ask them if they will hang them up on their wall for you and then they give you a call when some one buys it, sometimes i give the cafes and stuff ten percent of the profits to make thme more interested. but your paintings have to match the temes they have in the room, or they will say no.
www.etsy.com where handmade and commercial items are for sale. lots of people on it. a community based website. very convenient to run from home anywhere in the world.
Check with local galleries. You can exhibit your work and sell it at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment