Thursday, February 11, 2010

Why wont my mom let me have acrylic nails?

i want to get acrylic nails, but my mom wont let me. does anyone know of ways i could persuade her?Why wont my mom let me have acrylic nails?
i am 12 and i got fake nails but THEN WHEN I GOT THEM TO TAKE OFF OMG THEY HURTED SO BAD. THEM MY REAL NNAILS KEPT ON BRAKING. SO NOW I JUST GO TO THE NAIL SHOP EVERY WEEK AND GET MY REAL NAILS DONE AND GET A FRENCH TIP AND MY TOES TOO. OYU SHOULD NOT GET FAKE NAILS. MAYBE SOME FROM CVS BUT DNT GET THEM DONE. THEY HURT SO MUCHWhy wont my mom let me have acrylic nails?
They are terrible for your nails! That's probably why, and they are expensive to keep up. When you get them done they literally shave your nail down to almost nothing, that way they can put that crappy acrylic on it. Then you'll end up getting sick of them and it'll be however much you spent on them, down the drain, and sometimes they charge you a fee of going to take them off. Or you can use acetone to take it off yourself, but either way you still spend $4 or more to take them off.
Well first of all do you know why she isnt letting you? You may need to know that first. Have some facts that are true that help with your nails or whatever. You could, well shes your mom its kinda hard to say. If there is a health thing then my mom would know and never would let me get it. Question: Wat are acrylic nails?
DO NOT get acrylic nails. They're super-expensive (about $50 a month...which really adds up!) and they can trap bacteria and cause nail fungus. I had acrylic nails on one time and the acrylic ripped off when I hit it against something and took my while nail with it! It was incredibly painful! Also, no offense to anyone who has them, they look kinda trashy. Sorry but it's true!
well personally , i don't think it's worth it


they look really nice but only for about a week


and when you get them off , your nails are thin and brittle .


it'd be a better idea to get a manicure and get a cute nail polish color .
she may think that fake nails are just not ok. My mom use to call them whore nails because of what the movies portray. sleazy girl with long fake nails. I don't know but thats what my mom thought.
she probably thinks your too young and still wants you to be her ';little girl.'; why dont you try getting those press on nails first and move up to acrylic ones little by little.
lmaoo


i put on fake nails when i was like 11





if yur mom doesn't want you to do them, then don't


jeez


its not the end of the world


=
|She doesn't want you looking like a mob wife. Also, they're expensive and difficult to take care of.
Well how old are you? If you're under 16 I really don't think it looks good anyways. Maybe your mom thinks so too!

No comments:

Post a Comment