Thursday, February 11, 2010

Is there any way to remove dried acrylic paint from carpeting?

My dog had gotten into red acrylic paint and left a dried, red stain on a cream carpet. After reading the hints for acrylic paint and for carpet stains, I decided to use the acrylic brush cleaner solution from my craft painting materials (It has an EZ AIR trademark and is manufactured by DCL Industries, LTD., is non-toxic, bio-degradable with no harmful solvents or fumes). I mixed it half and half with water and dabbed it on the stain with paper towel. Then kept dabbing with new sections of towel. I rinsed well with water to minimize any discoloring or bleaching of the carpet and it worked wonderfully.Is there any way to remove dried acrylic paint from carpeting?
scissors


been there, done that.Is there any way to remove dried acrylic paint from carpeting?
Try rubbing alcohol
try goof off brand spot remover
Yes, but it's difficult. You have to scrape it off of the carpet using a razor blade. I really hope it's a small stain.
  • care credit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment