Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I just painted my guitar, what kind of acrylic do i put over it to make it shinny?

Thanks for your help. this is my first time to paint my own guitar.I just painted my guitar, what kind of acrylic do i put over it to make it shinny?
Most dept. stores carry spray paints.....Look for a clear gloss. If


nothing else, pick upsome Testors Gloss Coat at a hobby shop.It


works best in several thin coats.Best of luck,and Rock-on!I just painted my guitar, what kind of acrylic do i put over it to make it shinny?
There are lacquer for acrylic, matt and shiny, you can apply on your guitar what ever you like, you can get it from where you get your acrylic. Good luck
Im nervous about you painting your guitar because whenever you redo something to a guitar it changes the sound. Is your guitar Acoustic or electric?
use pva glue, but DON'T LATHER IT ON. only use a very thin layer.





IT MUST BE VERY THIN.
  • care credit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment