Thursday, February 11, 2010

Can someone help me with acrylic nails?

I am a crossdresser and will be getting a few weeks off of work next month. I've been thinking of getting acrylic nails, but am not sure if it is a good idea. How hard are they to remove, and will anyone be able to tell?Can someone help me with acrylic nails?
You could get them done really short and have them clear. That way you wont necessarily have to have them removed. But if you absolutely don't want to go that route, then you can have them removed easily by going back to the salon. If you don't get something that is EXTREMELY obvious, like long, red nails then I am sure that no one really pays all that much attention. Your safest bet would probably be to just get them really short. If you get round tips as opposed to square ones, I think that would be even less noticeable. Can someone help me with acrylic nails?
Acrylic nails are NOT hard to get off it hurts a LITTLE bit but it's not that bad and it only takes about an hour usually less.


And if you want to get acrylic nails go for it their fun and their WAY cute!


Have Fun!
If they're done well, they will look real. Go to a good salon. In order to have them removed, you need to go back to where you have them done. The process doesn't take long at all and it isn't painful or difficult.
...
...
......duh people will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment